The original and still the best solution for confined space, high angle or technical rescue, and traditional land based applications, the Sked stretcher is a revolutionary design which provides outstanding patient protection and security.
The Sked comes equipped for horizontal hoisting by helicopter or vertical hoisting in caves or industrial confined spaces. When the patient is packaged the stretcher becomes rigid. The durable plastic provides protection for the patient while allowing extrication through the most demanding confined spaces. The stretcher is rolled for storage in a tough cordura backpack which is included with the system. The system ships at 17 lbs and comes complete for most applications.
The SK-200 Sked® Basic Rescue System
- SK-201-OR The Sked® Stretcher, (Olive Drab or International Orange)
- SK-202 Cordura backpack
- SK-203 Horizontal Lift Slings (pair)
- SK-204 Sked® Tow Strap
- SK-205 Removable Webbing Handles
- SK-206 Steel Locking ‘D’ Carabiner
- SK-207 Sked® Vertical Lift Sling