PARA-X Officer Aid Kit
Having the essentials means everything and the PARA-X OAK offers just that! It’s compact size and minimal contents make it an inexpensive option for those in the line of duty that just need the basics.
The Para-X OAK was developed with input from officers that were trying to keep down the size and weight of the medical kits that they were currently using. The OAK offers only the basic essentials to help someone with a massive hemorrhage or sucking chest wound until further paramedic help arrives on scene.
The PARA-X OAK provides the necessary equipment to help mitigate and potentially prevent a mortal casualty.
Innovative features of the OAK:
- Elastic front SWAT-T / Glove holder for immediate response to an injury
- Shock cord retention of main storage area for secure retention of varying medical components
- Ambidextrous Molle loops on either side of pouch for SOFT-T or CAT pouch or retaining bands
- Extended top flap to cover all internal compartments and keep medical items secure
- Extended pull tap for tactile grip when using gloves
- 2×2 velcro pile for medical cross, allergy, or other patches
- Integral back pouch to hold Benchmade 8 Hook, Shears, or Knife
Dimensions: 7.5” x 3.5” x 2.0”
Weight: 0.6 Lbs Kitted
Fabric: 500 Denier Nylon