Packaged as an emergency set-up, the Rigger's Belt comes with a single mesh sling that folds into two leg loops and attaches to the belt to form an emergency harness. Wider panels on the mesh sling provide comfortable position. Warp Strength™ Technology used in the Rigger's Belt uniformly spreads load and distributes weight and pressure evenly across the entire belt. Vertical stiffening supports holsters, sub-loads and pouches. The E220 quickly converts the Rigger's Belt component into a functional harness. Meets EN certification safety ratings: EN 12277 (harness configuration) and EN 358 (Rigger's Belt configuration). Rigger's Belt fits LEAF Sphinx, Gryphon, Talos and Drac Pants.
- Emergency harness set-up in a single pouch
- Wider panels on sling form comfortable leg loops
- Bound mesh sling edge is tidy and durable
- Easily stored, lightweight, supple
- Tweave® Durastretch™
- Vapor Mesh™ 7075
- T6 aluminum anodized buckle