Broco Door Blower
The Broco Door Blower, a powerful forced entry system for first responders and tactical teams. This new hydraulic/pneumatic door opener features 10 tons of push. The Broco Door Blower is a hydraulic jamb spreader supporting a steel-reinforced high pressure bag. Compressed air from a small cylinder powers the dynamic component. The Broco Door Blower packs the power of explosives without the liability.
Advantages of the Broco Door Blower include:
- 10 tons of force implode door -- defeats most types of inward opening doors
- Ease of use -- takes only seconds to install and execute
- Quiet -- operation is virtually silent until the door/lock/jamb breaks
- Versatile--may be used on lock or hinge side
- Less worry -- reduced liability and approval issues compared to explosive entries
- Eliminates overpressure concerns -- ideal for apartment hallways and confined spaces
- Welded steel Blower hydraulic frame/jamb spreader
- Steel-reinforced high pressure bag
- Lightweight aluminum hydraulic pump
- Compact compressed air cylinder
- Regulator, hoses and accessories
To execute the Broco Door Blower Forced Entry System, one operator holds the device against the door on the lock side while another operates the manual hydraulic pump to secure the device in place. The jamb spreader expands to support itself. The first operator steps back while the second works the pump until the tool is secured in the door frame. The entire system sets in just a few seconds.
With the entry team in position, the second operator cracks open the air cylinder valve (1/4 turn) causing the high pressure bag to inflate putting pressure against the door until it bursts inward. The operator clears the Blower from the entry point. The only noise is from the door/lock/jamb giving way when the breach is made.
The Broco Door Blower is for inward opening doors only.